Well just so you're up-to-date, we recieved a letter requesting our second stage interview for this month! (Fingers and toes crossed please people-thanks). I'm not quite sure where we go from here, but i'll be sure to keep you informed.
As for me and my health, you'll be pleased to know I was extreeeeeeemly brave today and went for a blood test..... with NO TEARS!!!! should get the results back next week sometime, just in time for my MRI scan! (Lots of prayers on the 12th of this month please- i'm a little nervous to say the least.) Hopefully the specialist will be able to find out what's causing all the pain-but who knows! In the mean time you'll be pleased to know that i've cut my hours at work to three days a week. This is in the hope that on my days off I can get some extra rest and do 'intelligent exercise'- doctors suggestion! So yes, for once I'm actually doing as I'm told! (Something Jonathan is most pleased about!)
Anyhow, that's it in a nut shell! Love you all! x
Bless your wee cotton socks. I hope everything went well with your tests and that everything works out perfectly in the adoption. You will be a lovely mother. I wish we weren't so far away, I would love to just chat.
ReplyDelete