Hello everyone, well I thought it was about time that I brought you up to speed with the Abery household!
We had a little scare a few weeks ago....thanks to Jonathan. As some of you will know Jonathans job at the moment is keeping the gardens neat and trimmed for all the church grounds in the North-west. A week last friday I had been visiting a good friend-taking part in a rather interesting psychology experiment. When I arrived home I was greeted by a rather forlorn looking husband with a bandaged hand. Aaaagh! What's happened?! Was my instant reaction. It turns out that he'd been repairing a lawn mower, a job which he has done a thousand times before. This time however,the blade had sprung back, and managed to slice his hand; right between his index finger and thumb. He said he now knows what the inside of his hand looks like....blah! A trip to A&E and seven stitches later.... thankfully no permenant damage (as far as we can tell).
ADOPTION NEWS.....
We've just had our second interview with our social worker.....was a little deflating to be honest, but we are assured that sometimes that's just the way they go and it will get better. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers said that all will work out the way it should.
AND FINALLY..but by no means least.....
Congratulations to Joe and Jessica who are now the proud parents of four.... finally a son! Poor boy with all those older sisters. I'm sure the girls will love him to pieces though. Will let you all know more information when I get it! The only information I have is from an e-mail form Joe yesterday....'It's a boy! No name or weight yet but that was quick. Two pushes and pop. Keep you posted'
No comments:
Post a Comment