Today's thoughts are....

WELCOME to our family site... Come share what's going on in your life and keep everyone together! Feel free to let other family members know about this so we can all share in news, events and memories.

I'm trying to organise our family photos, anyone got any they want to put up here?

Thursday, 29 July 2010

July....here comes the sunshine....?!?!?

Hello everyone,
We hope you're all well and happy.  We're doing well! Jonathan is working hard as always...and playing hard too! (He's become an expert at table tennis on the Wii.... Almost as good in real life we discovered when we visited our family last month....Nobody beats Aunty Rosemary though!!!)

Summer holidays are here once more, but this year we're staying home due to Jonathan's work.  I'm off for a few days to Northumberland with my good girlie friends...a girlie week-plus Ted! (Our protection!) I'll be popping some pics up here as soon as I get back have no fear...

Other than that, we've a Summer full of weddings- most of which Jonathan is playing the organ for...so lots of practise! I've been out and about with Sarah (Jonathan's sister) and her little ones.  We spent a lovely day on Wednesday at a working farm in a little town near us....as you'll see from the pictures on the 'Photo Frenzy' page, we had a whale of a time.... and saw some very unexcpected farm animals!

I've tried to get out in the garden...in between the blessed rain that is...!! Honestly, our area was put on a hosepipe ban...and two days later, it chucks it down..and didin't stop for a week! Anyhow, i've mangaed to get out and plant some new plants that I purchased for my birthday..and due to tall the rain..they're blooming quite nicley!
Well, we're on the countdown for Jonathan's op, he's got to go see a haematologist on Monday... and then goes in for his op in September.  Then a month of being pampered by moi!

We hope you feel a little caught up, we'll update again soon! Adoption is still in progress, just got to get certain things in place before we can move forward...so fingers crossed.
Love ya all, Beacks and Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. It is so lovely to hear all your updates. I am so excited for your adoption! You will be a lovely mum.

    ReplyDelete

Followers