.... And the silk inside a chestnut shell. Jet planes meeting in the air to be refuelled, all these things I love so well........ So I mustn’t forget, No, I mustn’t forget, To say a great big thank you, I mustn’t forget.
Clouds that look like familiar faces, And a winter’s moon with frosted rings. Smell of bacon as I fasten up my laces, And the song the milkman sings.....
.... So I mustn’t forget, No, I mustn’t forget, To say a great big thank you, I mustn’t forget.
Whipped-up spray that is rainbow-scattered, And a swallow curving in the sky. Shoes so comfy though they’re worn out and they’re battered,And the taste of apple pie......
.... So I mustn’t forget, No, I mustn’t forget, To say a great big thank you, I mustn’t forget.
Scent of gardens when the rain’s been falling, And a minnow darting down a stream. Picked-up engine that’s been stuttering and stalling, And a win for my home team......
.... So I mustn’t forget, No, I mustn’t forget, To say a great big thank you, I mustn’t forget.
Don't you just love this time of year? The air is a little crisper, the wind a little stronger and the nights start drawining in. Hot chocolate and comfort foods like stew and dumplings, Shepards pie and home made soup!...yes I think that Autumn is indeed my favourite time of year!
Summer is long gone, i'm back at school after a lovely summer playing. Jonathan starts to slow down towards the end of the month-which he's looking forward to! We've kept ourseleves busy, and have strated decorating the house! It's been a little bit of a nightmare....but a great learning opportunity. Our living room feels a little warmer, and the dinning room looks very classy-dinner parties are a must in the new year!
Adoption news..... well we've completed all our interviews with our Social worker, and now just waiting to go to early panel...well it's not quite so early anymore...but we're there on the 20th October.... it'll be my grilling over my health, so all fingers and toes crossed that I can answer the questions in the right way. If all goes well there, we'll be at our final panel on the 17th November! We're trying not to get too excited just yet...but our long wait might soon start taking shape. Anyhow, we'll keep you posted!
I've popped some new pictures of Sam and our beautiful canadian ones on their page, so be sure to check them out. If you want any of the pictures by the way, you can left click them and 'save picture' on to your desktop...(Hint hint mum)
Mum and I spent a lovley day with Heidi last month....thanks for having us H. Good luck with all your beautiful dressmaking....you should all go and have a look at her master pieces at the link to the side!
Anyway, we love you alll, hope you're well and happy!
Love always Becks and Jonathan x
My favourite time of year as well. Wishing all goes well with your adoption. The babe you will get will be the most blessed babe I am sure.
ReplyDelete