Well, it seems like forever since we were able to update this blog. We've been so very busy trying to finish everything off, and I'm happy to say we're just about there. We've been matched with our little son, aged 3 called Kieran... so we're very happy in the Abery household...infact I think there are lots of happy people in many households... thank you for all your love and support. I've learnt to conquer my fear of an electric drill over the last few weeks. I did try using one the other month to put some safety catches on the doors, but managed to drill right through the door...ooops! So today was the first time since then that I actually bit the bullet and just went for it. I'm happy to report no major disasters and the smoke alarm is still on the ceiling!
We will be meeting our little man on July 4th and bridging over both our birthdays...what a birthday present eh?!
Well we'll e-mail you some pictures when we get some. Love to you all! xx J&B
No comments:
Post a Comment