Today's thoughts are....

WELCOME to our family site... Come share what's going on in your life and keep everyone together! Feel free to let other family members know about this so we can all share in news, events and memories.

I'm trying to organise our family photos, anyone got any they want to put up here?

Thursday, 27 August 2009

Best summer 2009 memory







OK my lovely family, I want you to have a think back over the last couple of months and try and pick your high-light moment! Tell me where you were, what you were doing, who was with you and why was it your high-light. Who knows I may even send out a prize for the best one! NO cheating now I want photographic evidence (if possible). Love you all, becks x

2 comments:

  1. For me it has been our family holiday to cornwall. Jonathan and I went down to visit with Laura and Jeff (old housemates from uni). We had such a wonderful time, the scenery was breath taking. We went on lots of walks, took lots of photos and even did a little free style rock climbing! (only because the waves were laping at our feet quickly as the tide was coming in! help!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to give me lessons becks - over Christmas or Newyear... mumxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers