Today's thoughts are....

WELCOME to our family site... Come share what's going on in your life and keep everyone together! Feel free to let other family members know about this so we can all share in news, events and memories.

I'm trying to organise our family photos, anyone got any they want to put up here?

Thursday, 27 August 2009

What a superb film....

Jonathan and I have just watched 'Seven Pounds' staring Will Smith. Boy what a film! HAs anyone else seen it yet? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I was ill on Sunday and Robert came up to me and said 'this will make you better, and pushed a biscuit in my mouth, then he said well I know what will make you better, I will sing to you... and he sang me a song 'I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you say you love me too?' then he said, I will say a prayer... Dear Heavenly Father Please Make Granma Better in the Name of Jesus Christ amen. then he kept coming up and checking on me and putting his little hand on my forehead and telling me I must drink something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then Robert said I know Granma sing me a Jesus song, that will make you feel better. Isn't he just adorable... I said to him, you promised baby Jesus that you would do good things and you are, looking after Granma so well... and he said 'of course'

    When Beks shows me what I have to do to sign in properly I wont have to keep picking anonymous...to post my comments.

    ReplyDelete

Followers