Today's thoughts are....

WELCOME to our family site... Come share what's going on in your life and keep everyone together! Feel free to let other family members know about this so we can all share in news, events and memories.

I'm trying to organise our family photos, anyone got any they want to put up here?

Thursday, 3 September 2009

Holidays are officially OVER...

Hey guys, well today just proved it, the summer holidays are well and truly over!! (boo-hoo) It was my first day back after ermm... i guess in many peeps eyes far to long! Boy is it exhausting work! I forget how much energy a class full of kids takes outta you! But your'll be pleased to know I survived...just! A new term, a new class and a new teacher! I've progressed to the juniors, a little more scary-but i'm sure i'll be just fine.

One of the little boys came in this morning in floods of tears. It was not only his first day in our class, but his first day in our school! Bless him I felt the same, I wanted to cry because I missed my bed sooo much! Needless to say, I got to take a nap as soon as I got in! (Thanks for making tea Jonathan-love ya!)

Well I hope you're first week of September is going as well as mine is! Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you decided to start this blog. It is so fun reading what you are up to. I do not miss the first day of class (at any school)at all. Good luck with this new term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm getting back into the swing of things...slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. November 8th 2009 I know I am slow at catching up with things and you started this blog in September... but hey 2 months is not too bad for me.... Bex are we doing secret Santa this year and if so can you ring me because I have found some gifts that would be perfect for someone...
    Ickle Robert, said that his best part of the week-end was at Beks with fireworks. Next week-end now that we canot have the chapel at yours, I guess we will just have to have the get together at 24 Poplar, Sarah said she would help me this week in the evenings to get that ready... so 1pm to 4pm for Heidi but everyone else can stay as long as they like. If everyone brings a plate of food and a party game (and I will make a big pot of lamb chilli and rice. I believe Heidi is doing pass the parcel and musical statues... Can you check with Dad A... if he can come over (if he can't we understand because of work, shifts and all that - we are not sure if Ben can make it).... Love you loads.

    ReplyDelete

Followers