Today's thoughts are....

WELCOME to our family site... Come share what's going on in your life and keep everyone together! Feel free to let other family members know about this so we can all share in news, events and memories.

I'm trying to organise our family photos, anyone got any they want to put up here?

Saturday, 21 November 2009

Christmas Secret Santa 2009

Well it’s upon us once again…and this year I am even more excited! We‘ve all seemed to have had a busy, sometimes hard-going year, so I’m hoping that as Christmas approaches we can all relax a little more and remember the true meaning of the season: To have fun, love as a family and give our hearts to one another.

May you enjoy thinking of the best gift you can give this year to your ‘secret Santa’. I hope that you will use the time from now ‘till Christmas to find out just what they need or want to make it truly special for them. (I will be sending you a few ideas in the coming weeks-just to give you a hint or two)

I’ve spoken to most about a budget of between £25-£30!Let me know if this is too much, and please try to stick to it! Remember that the best gifts are not those that come from the shop, but those that come from the heart.

Anyone any suggestions on Robert and our clan out in Canada?!

Just a reminder:- the gifts from the heart are the gifts that are treasured for a lifetime. Be creative my little friends!

Love always Becks, xxx (Chief Elf 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers