Well, time certainly flies! I can't believe we're in mid-february already! Craziness...just craziness! You'll be pleased to know that things in the Abery household are just fine and dandy at the moment. I've recovered nicley from a minor op to remove an extra bit of fat under my arm back at the end of January. It was a fairly simple proceedure...which I was awake the whole time fro....freaky!! I've been missing my swimming...so now i'm fully recovered can't wit to get back in the pool and beat my new personal best...(50 lengths in 45 mins).
Jonathan is working hard at getting his on-line English business running, so with all fingers crossed and lots of hours of thinking we'll get it sorted and find some solid payiung students soon! In his down time, he's enjoying working his way through his wii games.
ADOPTION news... we've finally completed all our assessments, we had a second opinion visit from a secondary social worker who is very happy to support our application and feels we present as very strong candidates.... so does our social worker... : ) yeah!!! We're at panel on the 2nd March. So we've a lot to look forward too...hopefully! It's been a hard, rollercoaster of ride over the last two years, but hopefully all will come right on the 2nd. We'll keep you posted.
We had a lovely time at a church activity Jonathan help to organise last week. It focused on Family History. He did a lovely game of match the grandparents to the grand child! Some pairs were very tricky to match, but lots of fun trying!
We hope you're all well and happy, love Us xx
i cannot wait to hear further news. If you could, you coulkd adopt me anyday :) I love you guys x
ReplyDelete