Today's thoughts are....

WELCOME to our family site... Come share what's going on in your life and keep everyone together! Feel free to let other family members know about this so we can all share in news, events and memories.

I'm trying to organise our family photos, anyone got any they want to put up here?

Thursday, 3 March 2011

March miracles.....

Well it's March already... and we attended our final panel.  It wasn't as nerve wrecking as last time... and the out come was a unanimous APPROVAL!! So yeah!!!! We're very excited to say the least...to be honest it hasn't sunk in yet.  For so long we've not let ourselves get excited about being parents or plan anything...but now..well both Jonathan and I have been grinning from ear to ear.. I woke up this morning and my cheeks hurt! :) We're not too sure how long until we will be matched with and find out exactly who will be our little cherub...we're getting a new social worker in a few week and then I guess it'll take a little while to get to know her/him a little before we're matched.  After matching, we'll begin the bridging...where we'll get to meet everyone who's involved in their life already... hehe..we're very excited!!!

We hope all is well with you all! Much love Jonathan and Becks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers